Guzelbahce neighborhood design
We have submitted the construction documents of Guzelbahce Neighborhood Landscape Design Project, İzmir, Turkey. Looking forward to its implementation soon.
33,000 square meter project site consists a series of small community spaces.
- Climate positive community design
- Productive landscape, productive community
- Landscape as a socio ecological system
Batikentpark Landscape Design
430,000 square meter urban park in Batikent, Ankara is designed with water-sensitive design principles.
- Water harvesting, raingardens
- Recycle of grey water, re-use in landscape
- Carbon positive design, permeability, sustainability
More than one million square meters of green space provide enormous ecosystem services to a densely built-up campus environment.
- Water harvesting, stormwater and grey water re-use
- Memorial space, identity, history, community
- Landscape reclamation, rehabilitation